Inspired by the romance of French lace, the Ayame floral wedding headpiece features intricate vines of lustrous pearls and blooms. This feminine headpiece will add an opulent statement to a modern bride's wedding look.
Entirely handcrafted, this couture headpiece features an asymmetric design that can be worn on either side of the head. Wear it like a headband for an elegant look with a touch of old world glamour, or slip it over your forehead for a more bohemian look.
Shown styled with our Gossamer drop veil, sold separately.
• Measures 45 cm. (18") inches long by 10 cm. (4") wide across widest point.
• Individually hand-wired top grade freshwater rice pearls.
• Individually hand-wired carved Mother of Pearl flowers and buds.
• Available in a choice of gold, silver, or rose gold finish.
• Loops on the side for easy pinning to hair.
• Handmade in Canada.
Made to order. This headpiece ships with 2-3 weeks of purchase.
A rush service may be available for an additional fee, subject to time and material availability. Contact us for details.
Please read our policies before making your purchase.
Photography: Kayla Yestal
Hair & Make-Up: Alice Ratiu
Model: Sarah Boutcher